We always aim to deliver bespoke solutions that are tailored to the needs of individual clients but the following lists provide a general outline of our processes.
- Initial discussion: An initial discussion helps us to understand your requirements, concerns, and the overall scope for an assessment.
- Proposal: We’ll work with you to produce a proposal to fulfil your requirements.
- Engagement: The security assessment will be performed according to the proposal and agreed time frame. Regular updates are provided as required.
- Reporting: We’ll produce a report detailing the findings from the security assessment along with our remediation recommendations.
- Debrief: Once you’ve had time to digest the report, we’ll arrange a debriefing to answer any questions and provide further remediation advice.
Secure Development Support
- Initial discussion: An initial discussion helps us to understand your requirements.
- Proposal: We’ll produce a proposal and agree a retainer fee based on your requirements.
- Engagement: Our security experts will participate in planning, design meetings, and support your developers on an ad-hoc basis through threat modelling, architecture reviews, code reviews, implementing automated security tests, pentesting, and training as required.
- Retainer: Top up your retainer as required and we’ll refund unused funds at the end of the engagement period.